Dear Families,
My
name is Mrs. Khan and I am delighted to be your child's Kindergarten
teacher. I am also the Vice Principal at James Ardiel. Every Thursday
I will work in the office and Mrs. Mansfield will be your child's
teacher.
Welcome back to those families who have older children in the school and welcome to those who are new to James Ardiel. As the picture above proves, we are a great school with great people. One of our wonderful Special Education Assistants came in during the summer to paint this sign for all the children and parents to see on the first day of school!
Welcome back to those families who have older children in the school and welcome to those who are new to James Ardiel. As the picture above proves, we are a great school with great people. One of our wonderful Special Education Assistants came in during the summer to paint this sign for all the children and parents to see on the first day of school!
Kindergarten
is an exciting year full of new challenges, new experiences, and new
friends. This year, your child will explore the world of learning and
develop many new skills. Please help and encourage your child and
practice these new skills as much as possible at home.
Now
that we are in our third week of school, things are beginning to
settle down. The Kindies seem to be accepting their fate of
full day school and parents are comfortable with entrusting their
children to us! I am excited for the learning that your
children have shown so far and the learning that is yet to come!
Please
visit this page often. I will be adding photos, work samples,
and news from your children regularly. Old posts can be seen listed on the right.
Thank You,
Mrs. Khan
Thank You,Mrs. Khan


No comments:
Post a Comment