Sunday, May 12, 2013
Division 14 has Their Own Blogs Now
Thanks to our buddies, we have now moved into every student in our class having their own blog in addition to this class blog. Please read what your child has been up to from their perspective. Visit this link http://www.kidblog.org/mrskhansclass-4 and enter the password abc to read all the posts.
Please comment on your child or other students in the class' posts, we would love to see what you think.
Here are some photos of our grade 5 buddies helping us write about the art show.
On another note, this will be my last post on this class blog for the rest of the year as Ms. Pellizzari will be teaching your child 5 days a week now. I have moved in to the teacher librarian position four days a week in addition to my Vice Principal role, and Ms. Mansfield will be now teaching Learning Support on Thursdays. I have enjoyed working with your child immensly.
I can truly say, with your support and how keen your child was in trying out innovating learning through technology, this was the best year of teaching I have had! I look forward to seeing you out and about and teaching your child in the library. Please come and see me if you have any questions or concerns.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Khan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thank-you so much for all you have done to feel free welcome and adapt to his “school” routine. He has had a fantastic experience with his time at Div 14.I saw Ravija was so excited to go to school every day as your kind & lovely teaching style. I wish you all the success in the rest of teaching years.
ReplyDeleteRavija's mom